RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Sunday 20 March 2016

LIFE AND REZEKI (Fortune)



LIFE AND REZEKI

MUSAHASABAH SELF: THE LIFE AND  FORTUNE (REZEKI)

Sheikh Said Al Hafiz gave an excellent analogy in the light of his about life and fortune:
"If we give alms, means we have money;
If we   feed means we   have food;
If we often put to bad things   about other people, it means there is ugliness in ourselves;
If we accuse others as the 'devil or demon' is our actual possessor of the devils and demons;
If in our hearts the glory, we will necessarily look that others also are studying ".

I saw my friends live there is no grief and pain,
Apparently he's good at closing his sorrow with gratitude and pleasure of Allah.

I saw my brother's life without exams,
Apparently he was enjoying the storm exam in her life.

I saw my best friend's life so perfect,
Apparently he is happy and grateful for what he is,

I saw the neighbor  very fortunate;
Turns out he always bow to God to rely on.

Every day I learn to understand and observe any living person I have met.
I was less bow all Dine God
In one corner of another world that there are not lucky to have what I have today.

And one thing you know, God desires never reduce his provision,
Only  that would still delicious twist of fate Divine blasphemy.

And I feel no need to envy the fortune of others.
Maybe I did not know where my rezeki, But rezeki know where I was.

From the blue ocean, the earth and the mountains of God had ordered towards me.

God was guaranteed my rezeki, since I was in my mother's womb again.

It is wrong to rely on the provision of our hardi working. Because the work is worship and the sustenance that is his affair.
Neglect truth and agitated by what guaranteed him, is his errors due to ignorance,
Human toil for savings figure salary, that maybe tomorrow will be left to die and become someone.
So forget that the essence of things go with what is written, but which has enjoyed.

Things are not always located on our job, put God at will.

Siti Hajar commute from Safar to Marwah, but zam-zam water to emerge from the earth in the legs his son Ismail.

It we did counsel, fortune was a surprise,

And that can not be forgotten, every fact of the provision will be questioned,
"Where it come and used for what it is".
Because the provision is "the life" instead of "ownership ..."

Judgment of   lawfulness and unlawfulness in torment,
And I cannot feel envious of the fortune earned by others.
When I envy the sustenance of people, it should also envy the fate of his death.

Astaraffillahulazim ..
O Allah! Forgive me above all ignorance and vices I suppose that to him before ....
Sdubhanallah. !


Wallahu'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.