RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Monday 4 January 2016

WISDOM IS BEHIND THIS STORY.




WISDOM IS BEHIND THIS STORY.

On 26 April 2014, I went to the workshop to paint the scratches on my car that happen  a few   months ago. This workshop is belong to my friend which  I had known him  over the past 10 years.  that I call him And, as has long been met him say hello.
 "Haj do anything now," "I'm writing a book",
 "What story" An interrupted,
 " About the experience of  myself to take care of my stroke survivor wife nearly   15 years”. I explained to him.
"Haj, Please listen to my story "
“My mother who was attack by stroke and she was taken care by my  father for more than 13 years”. ‘’ Haj story is about the same as what my father did. "He said enthusiastically.
 I node my head as to agreed what he said,
And he continue the story.
"But I am sad Haj of my mother, she was taken care by my father for 13 years. After my father died,  non of her sons and daughters willing to look after her. Although she has  8 children.
"My siblings are 6 men and 2 women. When my father passed away, no one of her children whose willing to take care their stroke mother.  My brothers  and  sisters gave thousand reason ,  they are busy with their work and live far away  in Kuala Lumpur. They just promise to look after my mother for a few days.  I tried to help but my jobs as car painter with small income, I can’t  afford to take care of  my sick mother ". He looks so overwhelmed and continue the story.
"After a few discussion   we was decided to give our sick mother to her grandson,  the son of my eldest brother".
"As a reward to our niece we had agreed that the house and land  left over by late  father's to give to  a nephew who take care of our mother. I was living in Kota Bharu, and my house about 6 km from my  mother, I always visited my mother every week and give a stipend every month for food expenses and payment of med home.”  clear water out of the eyelids and he look so frustrated. .
"At first, my nephew can take care of her grandmother with proper maintenance. But as time passed and a year has passed, ability of him to look after his grandmother start to decrease.  maybe he had his own family problems that needs to be settle. "And he continue the story with a rather choked voice.
"What I am disappointed Haj, one day in the month of Ramadan when I came back from Ramadan Bazaar’s  to buy food for break fasting, on the way back home, my hearts  remembered  to give some food and cake to the mother, when I reached my mother house,  at times almost to breaking the fast,  I found the house in the dark, at first I anticipate our sisters, mother and their family  went to my brother house. When I greet, I heard  the  mother say salam in the dark, I opened the door and found the mother is lying on a bed in a state of darkness because electricity is not on. I  switch on the light and found our mother lying alone, I observe around the dinner table, there is no food that is served. So I took the food that I bought in  Ramadan Bazaar and  feed to my mother, at that time is the time for fast breaking, moment my heart is very sad to see the state of women who are left alone without any food. While filling my sobbing mother hugs with the utmost sorrow "and connect the story to me.
I started feeling choked   when  hear the story of the stroke survivor mother and left abandoned by their children. Immediately I imagined in the mind, if it happened to my mother what the answer shall be given to God in the Hereafter. .Because it is certainly my responsibility as a single son in my family with 4 sisters,  
"O Allah, you keep through myself from becoming rebellious son and ungrateful mother who sacrificed so much to take care of us during child hood till we able to live alone and success to completed our studies at university.
"However the age  of my mother was not long,  after the three  years of my late father passed away, She was called  by God to His audience"
He continue  talked with weeping   bitterly.
"I hope Haj can put my story in your book , I hope the story can be a lesson to others."
"What is sad is that my mother can take care of our brothers and sisters with a total of 8 hits since it was palm up into adults with their work and have a good job as head of company or success in business with the income of the hundreds of thousands per month. I'm not ashamed to open pies in the chest, because my brothers too selfish they are more important caring of their family, but  ignore  to their own mothers whose are sick of stroke attack that need others to help her daily living need”.
"Malay proverb rightly says," A mother can take care of 10 children, while the children cannot afford to take care of a mother. " This is truly happen in ort real life.
And  so on to continue the  story. "hoped people could be a role model to my story and the same thing is not repeated. Because I now feel very hurt because there is no longer a mother who prays for us every day. Actually I feel very guilty and prayed to my mother. But the damage has been done  ".
"Every day after performing prayer,  I ask Allah to forgives me of the wrong doing and the sin."
"To repay my wrong doing to my late mother, I hope this story can be a lesson to others, and I back your all this as a lesson to others who still have parents to look after them better. God promised bliss to children willingly take care of his mother and father  during their old age. "
When recalling the story told by my friend Lan. I  concluded that there is still a lot of old ladies was ignored by their children, this happens because most of them too much searching for excellent in the life in the world, but most of them ignore the law and order that been lay down by our Prophet SAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.