RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Tuesday 12 January 2016

INTERESTED IN READING AL QURAN as a reason Embracing Islam



Interested in reading Al-Fatihah cause of Islam

Azman Khor grateful for life as a Muslim. Right: Azman Khor with his wife (rear, center) and four out of 10 children. Photo courtesy articles  Daily Herald Online.
JITRA - Although raised in a family of strong religious faith of his ancestors, however, his soul still feels empty and must be completed to meet the space in his instincts.
After seeing the faith of his fathers it can not be followed, began searching his soul until he moved with his father from Kuala Lumpur to Kemaman, Terengganu mingle with new friends most of whom are Malays.
This is where life Azman Khor Abdullah, 57, began to change when living in a Malay village which changed the life.
"At the time I was 10 years old and lives are influenced by the customs of the Malays.
"At this village I met a good friend, Noor Ahmad Faiz Din and his family had been like my own family," he said.

Get your best friend wrote Surah Al-Fatihah
According to him, life and family trust Faiz Noor was also interesting to learn the science of religion.
"One day, when I went to my friend's house, her mother was reading the Quran in Surah Al-Fatihah to cause my heart was drawn to reading and writing requests Faiz Noor reading it into a booklet.
"Ever since I started studying and reading Al-Fatihah in secret from parents and often took him to go. Although I did not understand the meaning, but my soul is very quiet and kept wanting to learn about Islam, "he said.
Khor said Azman, surah Al-Fatihah was very pleasant to hear and if he lived there on his own to be difficult to translate the sweetness of verse in verses concerned.

Take the decision to convert to Islam
However memorize its verses can be detected by his father when the book was missing from his custody and he was deported back to Kuala Lumpur to finish her studies.
"Although I have returned to Kuala Lumpur and began working as an accounts clerk at a private company but is eager to learn about Islam never be erased in my soul until in 1980 I decided to recite the Shahadah in a mosque and converted to Islam.
"After converting to Islam, I am  very eager to learn boiled until I moved to Derang Principal Sena, a center of religious learning and sat there and I married a wife, Nor Sakinah Vanitha Abdullah," he said, now open the Chinese Muslim food store Bandar Baru Darul Aman.
He said the exodus was given new life in her life and was grateful that in addition to understanding the religion, she is also able to build a family and be able to educate their families in accordance with Islamic reference.

The family has already received migration
Asked about the reception of his family, he said, they already know about his interest in Islam since childhood, and now they respect his decision to convert to Islam.
"My father Khor Yew Jin had known about my interest in Islam. Despite the many obstacles he did, eventually she allowed provided that I become a good person to religion and society.
"Even now my father is gone but the eldest brother of five siblings, but they still respect each time they feast day was also sent money to children to buy clothes," he told The Star.
Azman Khor said he is very happy with his life, but also to give thanks to GOD for awarding a total of 10 children to enliven his life as a Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.