RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Monday 21 December 2015

Emulate the Prophet (SAW) morals



Chapter 3
 


 " Darling, I try my best to be a husband who  follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammas SAW" I tried to convince my wife.
" You promise  must be fulfil Bang," spoiled greet my wife.
" Insya Allah,  Hopefully my  intention will be practice, I will try my best " I gave a commitment.
"I hope to be like Siti Khadijah." Wife interjected.
"That's good, emulate the Prophet's wife, I hope that our love everlasting"

I try to refresh my conversation with my wife on the first night of our marriage. Those promise still stick to my mind as fresh word to been said a few days ago, even tough it was happen last 35 years.  I will remember forever as there is an effort to breath in my lung. It is the ambition and intention to practice the way that been tough by our Prophet Muhammad SAW. Each step through the activities of daily life according to the Sunnah of Rasulullah SAW if possible.

"Can I practices the Sunnah in everyday life" try to question myself. " I have too, I must try, If not how to test my iman ?’  I seldom talk to myself.

"Where possible, the Prophet is a man of God, he is infallible, you are only human and certainly will not be achieved" this issue messing my mind when trying to remember a promise to my wife on the first night,

"I will try my best to deliver on that promise, if we try and do not succeed, it is better" I tried to stay strong ,.

Of course, in this life we should have a dream to become the best person, with the sacred intention of putting it, we try to achieve it by working hard, God willing, we will succeed  portion if not all,  been partially  is sufficient. When you install the intention, God will give us guidance.

In order to achieve my goals and also hope my dear wife, I will attempt to ensure that all daily life will not stray far from what has been outlined by Islam and the Sunnah Muhammad SAW.

Thank God, all our lives as husband and wife I was able to implemented although not 100%. Perhaps it is blessed upbringing of my parents during  childhood again was so loud to hold  principles to education based on Islamic teachings in everything our family life activities.

To make the Prophet as a follow-up, we need to know about lifestyle of  Rasullalah SAW. Therefore as man must have knowledge, not only the skill and knowledge of how to be a success person in life but also of religious knowledge and skill to be as a best muslim.  If we lack religious knowledge and skill,  we need to improve every time, I always take a positive attitude to make religious people as friends and companions. It is easy to use as  a resource when it comes to legal matters  of religious jurisprudence. Arab proverb says, "if we are friends with the perfume seller, we will be able to smell the fragrance of perfume. Conversely, if we are friends with a blacksmith, at the steepest we will feel the heat too hot iron. "

The second act I did was to read more books  either books of religion, or religion-related articles in newspapers and blogs on the internet. Such methods will be able to expand knowledge  about the religion and laws can update from time to time. Another method that   I use is always listening to religious lectures on TV and internet. For example, slot "Ask Ustaz" in TV 9, Ustaz Azhar religious teacher,  talk himself on You Tube and also listen religion CD lying around the market. The principle of the pursuit of knowledge throughout life is the practice of which I still do to this day.

In educating ourselves to improve the science of religion, we need to be open and diligent nature to increase knowledge, based on experience, on began playing for acquire religious knowledge, there will be noticed in ourselves  tough that we have enough knowledge, "I'm good at, I know better than the teacher ", this will all happen in our lives because in the beginning we will be seduced by the devil and desires so as not to increase the knowledge of religion. On the contrary, when we often attend these class we will feel that much more things applied with which we do not know, as told  by word of God: 

 "If all the sea were used as ink to record My knowledge, you will be ran out, and the knowledge that it is only slightly compared with the knowledge of God, like you dip your hands in the air sea and hold on, water that stick in your hands that you have that knowledge, as opposed to the science of God, which many did not know as much water in the vast sea of outstretched. "         

Based on the little knowledge that I have tried to make Prophet Muhammad  SAW as a guide and practice  in leading family life. I am taking action to ensure  myself first is to do the will of religious principle, such as the five prayers certainly executed without a stay, done at the beginning of prayer time, nature trusts, always give forgiveness, always tell the truth, like charity and helping people in distress and need help. Similarly with other rituals like fasting month of Ramadan, paying zakat fitrah and zakat income. And if it is able to perform the pilgrimage once in the life.

In addition to the mandatory practices, we also perform circumcision practices such as fasting on Monday and Thursday when the spaciousness, giving alms to orphans and the poor. Donate to charity things such as building mosques, the disaster fund and so on.

One thing that we practice in following the sunnah of the Prophet is always a capacity to love in the mix with my  wife and family.  Throughout our marriage  over 35 years, never one single time I hit the wife. To adopt such a nature that it is very hard and demanding, especially at a young age, the twenties and thirties, because at the moment our soul boiling with turbulent feelings ego as a man who holds a degree from the university. But when we  increase religious knowledge and little by little it can bereaved feeling in our soul. Now that I am old and senior citizens have been able to throw away the egoistic nature, all the advantages and know-how available to us  is God who is on loan for some moment to us.. Thank God for the guidance of Allah who have changed my  ego. . I pray to You, O God thanks for all. Amen.

Perhaps thanks to the practice of using Prophet as an idol in married life. We have been able to lead the way domestic life until now has been dedicated to left over the age of 35 years, I was so thankful for with His permission to run perfectly without a huge problem. Our homes are always happy, thank God.

I also expressed my  profound gratitude because God gave me courage to face life's various challenges with patience, and always be aware that all the hardship and complexity of my own responsibilities and also faced by our family,   it is a testing and provision of God to test the patience and their faith. I also tried to receive all the trials with stoic as myself felt that God brought the test is to further increase in rank. To erase off my previous sins. 

During the wedding   we were over 35 years is not true to say that there is no misunderstanding. As has been the spices in the surf boat household will occasionally hit by thunderstorms and tidal waves. When you look back at the history of our households are twice misunderstanding with my wife, during our first ever happen to be in the early period of marriage,  at the time my  wife was allergic early months of pregnancy, and one day my  grand father came to visit us and he stayed one night. Want to make a story, I was returning home late from outstation duties,  back with fatigue. After Maghrib (evening prayer) I fell asleep, woke up in the middle of the night when I found grandfather sleep without a blanket on the sofa.

" Daling why you did not prepare bed for  Tok Ayah to  sleep ? , he slept on the sofa  all night, without blankets, why huh". I scold my wife the next morning.
"I am sorry, last night I am too tired, after all my head is spinning" the wife responded with a fearful voice.
" Ooo….. that the excuse, when my relative coming to our house, you just take for granted, how dare are you, this the way you entertain our gest “ I spoke with loud voice,  The wife remained silent, he keeps running into the room,  "Deengong” the sound of  door firmly closed.

 My wife was upset with me, she did not spoke to me for two days, Sometimes, as a  husbands do something in anger and not rationally thing the effect of our relationship with spouse. Thus  will be effect our relationship with others. According to our Prophet Teach, “ the good person is that the one whose can  control their anger and be very kind to his  wife and family”.

Having put our minds to test and provision of God, then there will be patience in going through all challenges and resistant or distress. One thing that I have made as my motto of life  is  "any barrier that will definitely achieve success in the end."   The motto of life that was set   here cause I  do not have a dictionary of frustration, despair and failure in life, always assume that Allah is with the steadfast and Allah does not burden His servants. His words: 

" Be sure we shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, loss of life (mortality) and fruits. And give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. " (Surah Al-Baqarah 155). 

Thanks God that give the patience to face any sorrow and difficulties in my life since I was a school boy about 30 years ago. Myself been tested with difficulties and sorrow triple times. At first when I am in the form three, during attending my secondary school, the wright knee was swallow and pain to walk. I had to get everyday injection at hospital to heal the pain, and lastly my Lower Certificate Examination has to sit in the hospital. Unfortunately I manage to score A grade. Thanks Allah. Alhamdulillah.

I still remember how shame of myself that been bullies by some of my school mate one day.

"Wow, boy with wrapping knee is passing"   jokes naughty school boy one day. I just pretended not to hear and proceed to pass by.

The most crucial of all is when I arrived at the examination date entered is hospitalized for more serious illness. "Nik you have to sit for the exam at the hospital LCE" Mr. Yusoff Ngah, the principal told me when he sent me to the hospital.

I just nodding to and looked at him with a lot uncertainties of future. He is so concerned about me, he took me from the hostel to the hospital every day to get the injection.

If the browser return journey twists and turns of my life as a teenager and eventually settle down and have a family generic, I often tested by God with the pain and distress. Thus made my immune with the distress and able to face it with patience.  I remain grateful for the trouble I used to have it made me not to be complacent and drift   beyond the boundaries of religion in navigating the life times from time to time until now. The pain which I am facing as a shield for me from committing acts that violate the law (great sin). Because if I want to do an act in violation of the religious law, will come the feeling in my mind that if I do so, may Allah will put more serious illness to myself.

I am also grateful to Allah give guidance to make me as one of his heat always remember the teachings of Islam brought by Prophet Muhammad SAW.. At least it can be used as a way of life and his servant shield themselves less well this going through life with caution and lead by Islamic teach and faith, not much could have been a little bit of guiding me so always in the wright track  in preparation for the true permanent life  in the hereafter. Indeed, in driving journey to heaven, it was supposed to be the focus when we are given the opportunity to blow in this mortal world. Because  current life is the time for us to make preparation for the permanent life in haven in real  life of  hereafter. People who focus and aim to have pleasure in Hereafter will not be derailed many of the guidelines set by Islam as taught 0leh Great Prophet Muhammad SAW.


Tips:

1.       As a Muslim who believes in Allah, we must make follow-up to challenges in family life. Because Allah has stated that the most perfect human being in this world is the Prophet Muhammad. Prophet Muhammad was the leader  of all prophets and he is the last messenger till  the last day of the world. His  character been detailed out the Holy Quran.

2.       If we makes prevention as a source of moral guidance for our lives, for sure we will live with faithful and devoted, and our lives will be safe in this world and the hereafter, God willing.   Morals prevention is guided by the Quran. The book of Lord Allah to all mankind.  

3.       If we practice prevention in life, we will be liked by the wife, family and community. Our lives will be filled with good manners and constantly seeks to please God. The personal appearance will be the reflect of Islamic faith and teach which was practiced as the way of our life. 

4.       Husband who became Rasulallah  SAW as an  idol or guides for married life and family is certain to be cherished and loved by wife, children, families and communities. The husband who practiced the sunnah Rasullah ‘SAW in their daily life and will not perform deeds that forbidden by Islam. He will be a person of using guidelines set by Islam will get a blessing from God and our life was always perfect and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.