RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Saturday 18 April 2015

Maintenance to the wife by the husband's ability and needs of the family.

HAPPY FAMILY (Love  to Paradise) GIVE MAINTENANCE TO WIFE BY MEANS AND NEEDS

According to Islam, a wife is entitled to subsistence and adequate maintenance from her husband This is based on the word of God, which means, "The man is the leader (responsible) for the women, because Allah has preferred some of them (Whereas men) over others (women), and because they (men) spend of their property. " (Surat an-Nisaa '4:34)
A friend named Hakim bin Mua'wiyah bin Hidah al-ra Qusyairi heard his father say that he had asked the Prophet, "O Messenger of Allah! What are our rights of the husband and wife? "The Prophet said, which means," feed him when you feed him and give him clothes when you dress up . "  (Hadith narrated by Abu Dawud in Sunan Abu Dawood, no. 1830).
According to this history, Islamic law to hold the husband to bear the costs of food and clothes wife and children, and this includes appropriate housing, transportation, and medical knowledge that is beneficial when sick. For example, a husband can provide a filling meals for his wife and children in the form of rice and side dishes as appropriate, is considered to provide adequate maintenance even though the days of eating fish and vegetables, and only once in a month to eat meat or chicken. Diem money will also be given to the wife in an appropriate and reasonable rates for savings and savings to meet emergency cases. A husband who does not give pocket money appropriate and reasonable is considered to have committed financial terrorism to the wife, if the wife is a housewife who does not have any income other than the money given by the husband.
A wife is entitled to get maintenance work 2 full dressing including shoes, underwear, scarves etc in a year.
All these requirements depends on the concept of reasonable according to Islamic law. That is, if the husband provided that is not good, too rare to expose themselves, or set up a home, but no electricity or water, or prepare nutritious meals but are not capable of the husband, the husband as this is categorized as a selfish husband.
Islamic law also stipulates the rate of maintenance grant is based on the ability of a husband and the husband should not burden himself than actual ability.
If the husband refuses to give maintenance, the husband and wife shall be entitled to take the money without his knowledge by the rate of family shopping needs.
This is allowed by Islam. This judgment on the following history.
Prophet Muhammad was asked by the wife of Abu Sufyan, Hind bint Utbah bin Rabi'ah who came to complain to the Prophet,  "O Messenger of Allah, Abu Sufyan is a stingy husband. Can I take part of his property to the needs of our family? "The Prophet said, which means," It's okay for you, take only your needs are with kindness. "
(Hadith narrated by al-Bukhari in his Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2460)



So if a husband and wife face like this, she may take quietly appropriate a sum of money to cover expenses for the fit and proper requirements for themselves and their children, assistants, if any, without incurring any sin even wife's alleviate the torment husband was before Allah Almighty in the hereafter. scholars argue,with kindness in the history of the property does not mean taking excessive and does not damage the property by the husband. If it was discovered by her husband and raise a quarrel, a husband and wife can be forced to provide maintenance through the Syariah Court order.



What I practice since first got   work beforehand where every month I have prepared a budget for nafakah wife and family and also to help my parents.   

Every month I will give it to  his wife to RM100.00 and RM100.00 mother and father as well, with almost 10% to 10% nafakah wife and mother and father,  at that time my income at 1,000.00. per month.

"Honey take this" stretch the envelope to my wife upon receiving my first salary.
"Cover what this bang" his wife said.
"This is money ayang of every month will be the brother."
She opened the envelope and saw the money terpegung RM100.
"Thank you brother, not much to this"
"Not much was a hundred je".
"Salaries brother how". His wife asked.
"One thousand, brother to the 100 and 100 for ayang Wan and Che" I told my wife about desire.
Since that date every month I will for seprti the promise to his wife and father and mother I would call Wan and Che.
So I had to put my commitment to ensure that maintenance to his wife and family in the 80's before.

Consistent with the passage of time and kurniaah sekuluarga providence of God to us. In 1997, my monthly income has more menigkat RM10K a month. Starting with the new opinion, I still set the 10% that I still keep to the wife and 10% for the mother and father). 

"Honey, come here a minute" it call my wife at the end of the first month I was working in a private company in July 1997.
"Why bang" the wife answered from the kitchen.
"Come for a while, there is this important case." While showing an envelope to his wife.
Begegas wife from the kitchen and took my envelope extends.
"Eeh bang, what this money," after opening the envelope.
"Ayang allowance every month"
"Why is this a lot. Kan usually RM 100 only, this is very much a bang ".
"It was, as usual, JE, 10% of the monthly salary brother promised back then.
"... Thank God., Dear brother" while my wife hugged erak.
"Thankfully, the provision of God's grace" samabil I hugged his wife tightly reply.

Each month I will give trust to the wife to save some money for our family expenses for a month. If needed I   will ask   the wife a sum of money weekly shopping. You want to know what is the rationale I do this method, a rational fact I practiced this method because it can give the wife a  key responsibility in keeping the family finances (finance ministers family).

Trust me give it to his wife accidentally as an inducement to him to motivate feelings of responsibility to the family and also to be able to feel yourself about financial responsibility and care for the welfare of the family especially my wife is a full-time homemaker. Such situations bring awareness to the wife having thrifty in their spending and to live within their means husband.

This method  has also been able to give confidence to my wife that the husband is the one who is so confident and so much love to my wife spending money each month to keep her .. After all I do in such a way is found in the first month after I give trust to take care of the wife of the family , he's a pretty trustworthy in keeping the family expense account.

Besides, I do tactics  like this is to establish a friendly relationship between the mother-in-law's wife and father-in-law (ie my parents).  During each month the money will be given to cover the expenses of my parents. I give trust to his wife to deliver the money each month. This way  there will be love between wife with both my parents. Because in the eyes of my parents it will exist a positive perception of law is a very penyanyang and take care of their parents. This tactic makes kekeluagraan relationship between my wife and my parents  are always  in very good condition to this day.

Once in a while when you have a little more money, I will inform my wife would give some money to his parents, and I will lend money to my wife's parents consented. This is done by sayai is to give confidence to the son-in-law that this is a good-hearted and generous whenever a financial surplus will be given to them. This practice has made bond in the family warmth both sides of husband and wife can be maintained in a state of peace and is always friendly and cheerful every time.

Teaching a lesson:

1.       Grant alimony to the wife is the husband's responsibility senbagaimana prescribed by Islam. The husband should give sufficiently pure maintenance and by keampuan husband. Husband should be responsible for ensuring that the financial dierolehi each month could at least meet the basic needs like settle all family needs.

2.       Gives responsibility to the wife to save and manage spending money each month kitchen is a good practice. This will produce the form kerajsama between husband and wife. Understanding in managing household will bring happiness and his wife and family.   


3.       Grant money to parents of husband and wife need to get mutual understanding. For boys it is the responsibility to assist parents if they can not afford. Wives need to understand this responsibility is the provision of God. For the wife who has the awareness and clarify tannggung husband answer to their parents, the action itself deliver money permberian second-in-law's husband is smart move to produce Ikrab relationship between the law and the law.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.