RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Saturday 21 November 2015

Search for excellent.



24. Search for excellent.

"Those who today is better than yesterday is a lucky person. If today the same as yesterday, meaning the losers. And if today is worse than yesterday are the evil".

" This world is aging but still beautiful and more stunning to look at and enjoy ... "The sentence, according to a report, said the Angel Gabriel in the event of Ascension. It was put forward when answering questions of the Prophet Muhammad, after he was "disturbed" by an older woman but still appeared beautiful. Old woman who rode the horse and shouted, "Ya Muhammad ... Ya Muhammad!" If only, the above story be made ​​an example for our reflection to make a change in experienced  life in this world. The story was supposed to be able to give consciousness to us, how much time went, year after year to change an age for us also to this world that is growing almost by their habitat.

 
Islam teaches, the days that we've been through should always be better than the previous days. In other words, every Muslim is required to become better person from day to day. Prophet stated, "Those who today is better than yesterday, is a lucky man. If today the same as yesterday meaning the losers. And if today is worse  than yesterday is the wretched". We must always asses ourselves, might have been feel free with pleasure of  life in the world, time runs out to pursue worldly pleasures by ignoring the provision for the life hereafter. Islam teach their follower to be a better person from time to time, this mean we have to improve our knowledge and skill if want to be a better person in everything, the most important thing is to be a batter person in term of performing our prayer to Allah everyday. The good perform pray will be a person of good ethic. Will be the best person and most likely by Allah and others.                                                                                    

Therefore, self asses  must always be done to get a better life. The life of this world is merely a transit to get to the eternal realm in  the afterlife (hereafter). In nature this is the time to collect supplies stopover in the form of pious charity as much as  possible. Imam Hasan Al-Basri said,’'O son of Adam, that ye are the party of the day, if one day passed, then passed precisely part of life ". In live a life in this world we struggle and a race against time. And for a Muslim, time is very important to him. Even in Surah Al-'Ashr: 1-3 Allah swears by time. It shows how we should use the time to live in this world to believe and do pious. Moreover, in the verse stated, all humans will loss except those who believe and do pious, and encourage one another in truth and patience. In the process self asses  we should ask the question: if our time has passed that we have filled with deeds.. 
                                                                                      
What is still lacking in us, by which faith, science, and charity? Then what will we do for the coming days? We should start by conducting "Recognize yourself" (ma'rifatunnafsi). According to Imam Al-Ghazali, self-knowledge is the key to knowledge of God. The Prophet said, "Anyone who knows himself, knows his Lord".                                           

Knowing yourself means knowing the nature of life and its purpose, including knowing the meaning of our existence in the natural world. People who "forget themselves" would ignore the status and functions their life. In the world will not care about the nature of life, who he was, and ignore the commands and prohibitions of God. Recognize yourself also means to know who the real man. Man is a creature of God and honored by him, has advantages over other creatures that make sense. The human intellect can comprehend all the phenomena of nature (paragraph kauniyah), translating and practice of God (verse qauliyah), and create a culture to address the problems of life.

In order not to be arrogant and "self-aware", one way is to realize that we are the original creation of semen. And, when off the human body with the soil, bones. Beautiful body and face handsome or beautiful face is when a dead end. While our soul back to God to account for all our deeds, our sustenance, the mandate that we have received, including the extent to which the implementation of our agreement with God in "spirit world" in which we recognize God as God (Qur'an, 7: 172). Therefore, "Let every soul (introspection) about anything that he had done for the day tomorrow (the Hereafter)" (QS. 59:18).

For me, of course I practice for changes of myself before asking others to change. Therefore, I always look at the mirror and looking myself before seeing the weaknesses of others. This attitude has become a principle of my life ever since I was a teenager before..

The principle of looking myself as part of my ethic due to past experienced that been tested by Allah. From the younger age,  my life was tested by God with a life full of challenge ever since I was fifteen years old.  At the time I schooling  at level three in 1969 in a secondary school, I was experiencing pain at the  right knee joint, causing forced to each school day with a knee  with "Crip bandage". Shame infinite because at that time the school uniform is a shirt and shorts, for students of form four and five only allowed to wear long trousers. I had facing all  hardship, pain and sorrow with patience and perseverance, because my goal is to get knowledge and achieve success in the exam LCE (now PMR).

The God tested me with pain and sorrow to value my iman (faith), either I am a person of patience and able to face the challenge in the form of acute pain of the wright knee.  In 1969 about two month before the date of my Lower Certification of Education Examination. I was admitted to the Hospital due to my acute knee pain. About one month admitted in hospital ward, I was discharge and going to live In hostel. Even though twice a week, I had to go to hospital for my  injection to heal my knee pain.

"Nik, you have to  get  an injection twice a week, I will send you to the hospital for your injection until you finish the exam LCE". Mr Yusof Ngah told me. He is the Head Master culm as Hostel warden.
"Thank you sir". That's all I can say .
"You've two months more to go for final exam.  I hope you able to score  grade A". He try to convince me.
"Thank you Sir" I just node my  head as agree to him.

Thank God, that provided a Head Master who is so sensitive and kind. Maybe God wanted to test me again because at almost the   date of the exam I was admitted to hospital after suffering a serious knee. Until the day of the exam I had to sit  the LCE examination in a hospital ward. After having my LCE examination results.  I am so happy with my achievement with  aggregated results of grade A 29, the last aggregate for  grade A was 31. I remain extremely grateful because God counts the success of my LCE though not outstanding as expected by me and my family.

In 1970, I continue my study at form 4 science. Unfortunately, after 1 week attending form 4 class. I have to withdraw form continuing my study due to my knee acute pain. By that reason, I was giving medical leave for one year. After one year time, my knee is not cure and has to continue for treatment at the hospital for 6 month, doctor advice me to go for operation to fuse my knee joint. My father did not give his permission for the operation. Then my knee was put on Plaster of Paris (POP) for one year, that the only way to heal my knee. As the time go on, my knee take very slow healing process. due to that I was left behind by 4 year compare to my school mate who able to further their study to A laver for University.

Starting from that date, a new chapter in my life began, I was sitting at home with my knee with POP. Every day  I  has to go to the clinic for injection. It took nearly 4 year to heal my knee pain. What I can do at that situation, I just pray to Allah so that my uncertain future to be better life. .

Some time I cry my self thinking of my uncertain future, as compare to my school mates, most of them able to proceed their studies to university. As preparation for my future, I made a decision to equip my self with technical skill. So I applied for the of Radio and TV Mechanic through Post correspondence study. I still remember the address of that collage : Radio and Practical Institute , No.29, Owen Road, Singapore. Unlucky after continue my study for 3 month my knee start to regain pain, due to that my father advised me to withdraw the course.

Occasional tears when I think of the future  is so bleak without the uncertainty of not being able to continue their studies due to prolonged illness occurred, the time passed quickly, in 1972, friends at school before, now have their SPM results respectively. Almost all successful classmates in SPM and can continue their studies   in the sixth form.

In 1973, I was determined to continue my study for SPM exam. I installed the intent   to take the SPM examination as private candidates. Starting from that date I had to discipline my selves to adhere to the schedule of study every day, until the date of actual exam.    Alhamdulillah, thanks to the efforts and dedication of my self-discipline was successfully obtain SPM with the rank of Two. Relatively good results, it has been a shock to the family because I did my study alone at home without following any tuition. Since that event it has given profound lesson in my thinking, that to achieve success in a dream we must change, have high self-confidence, hardworking, highly disciplined and always depends on the power of God, trust in God,  strive after possible. Hopefully success will be waiting in front. It proven.

Starting from that date, I have had a very valuable lesson in my life dictionary. I have become a youth who had high morale in the future of   my  life. Have confidence that someone will succeed in his ambition if he had the confidence to succeed in the future. Disciplined, hardworking sure will be a success.

Having obtained with SPM Grade 2, Father sent me to study at Private School, to pursue Lower Six and Upper Six. With the determination to succeed is high, I have been successful in obtaining results STPM (High School Certificate)  with 4 Principals. The results are among the best in my school and throughout the State at the time (1975).


By July 1975 I was attempt to University Science  of Malaysia, to further my study for the degree of Science. After four years I managed to secure a Bachelor of  Science  (Housing, Building and Planning) with Honors.

Sequence  of events described above, can be taken as a lesson  that if put the positive attitude in our mind  and Search for excellent and considers the challenges, pain and sorrow in the  life experienced is one of the tests prescribed by God to see how far we can take it and can handle it with permission. If we thus experienced the trials and hardships that challenge, we will carry the torch of success in life by the full faith and devotion. God willing, we will succeed in life in the months and years ahead. Because God said, "those who are patient will certainly achieved success with the aid   of which do not cause grief at all”


TIPS

1.      If we believe something happened to us either difficult or easy is determined by God, then we will not feel the frustration in facing challenges in life.

2.      Those who believe the patience will always take allegations of Allah. And sure confidence at a time when it was committed effort to be successful Allah will grant the prayers and ambition.

3.      If the husband as head of the family can give an example of a positive attitude and constantly improve themselves, He will get the respect of his wife and his children and grandchildren. This will facilitate action to confront the flaws in their family so as to be aligned with the requirements of the teachings of Islam, in any activities of daily living.

4.      If the husband can become an idol to the family because of the positive attitude in all things, Thus to be booster to their family to face any challenge and they will be a successful family.

5.      Then the family will obtain happiness and sense of God, because God promises success to   those who wait with patience.

6.      In our life as a follower of Prophet Muhammad SAW, We must always rely on Allah in any deadlock, as if pray to Allah to Whom will solve a difficulty we faced. , Allah very like to those  always seek for help from Him.


Wallahu'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.