RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Wednesday 18 November 2015

REALITY OF LIFE: Facing disaster



REALITY OF LIFE: Facing disaster
Experience in dealing with the disaster a reality of life ....

Assalmualaikum Warahmatullah Hirwabarakatuh 

and Peace. The visitors were respected, Beginning today I will share with you my experience in continuing this life with many bitter experiences encountered since I was in high school in 1967, how do I cope with pain in my right knee during grading two to three levels, and render Lower Certificate of Education Examination (LCE) in the hospital, and after graduation I had to drop to levels four and sentence, d is given sick leave for a year, and it still is not healthy after knee pain, left behind in education over four years, and taking the initiative to Melaysia Certificate of Education examination in 1972 as a private candidate, how do I split time between my  studies independently and within six months prior to the examination, with determination and God bless I in high spirits,  I was able to let God be certified Grade Two SPM in 1972, and entered the private secondary schools into Form Six prior to examination for the Higher School Certificate (STP) in 1974 and obtained four principals and to pursue a degree in Stage Housing and Buildings Planning, obtained BSc. Hon in 1980.

I  think this experience can be shared with because what I went through is quite different from other students because in the meantime I have a problem with chronic knee pain who require hospitalization every time. This is I want to share my experience in studying the face of doom due to illness and continue to strive for the ideals in life. Having worked and married my Also tested by Allah with right knee pain is more serious, cause I have to work with crutches. even so with the permission of Allah I can also obtain confirmation in the post within one year after service.

Then I pursued a career in various departments of the State and also served on loan to the Federal Department as Senior Lecturer at the Institute of Public Administration, Eastern Region. There I was studying for a Master's Degree, at the moment the atmosphere is also tested with an allergy because it contains small fish and I had to struggle to keep the family and also conduct studies at the U. After I graduated back in charge with the State Government. and after nearly five years in charge, I made ​​a pension application choice to get involved with the private sector. The private sector after serving for more than two years I made ​​a scapegoat by certain parties to embrace politics and power office politics  by some politicians. The same applies to embrace a leadership crisis in a private organization.  I slander by certain parties for their support to the Managing Director who is trying to roll and removed during his pilgrimage on vacation for 45 days. This crisis involving corporate and private stakeholders and political cronies.

I tried to assist the Managing Director who are victims of persecution by those who are greedy power. (They have a close friend previously  to Managing Director). ,,,,,,, To get the next story of what happened on this episode Corporate Power Struggle, which will follow the post I load in my bolgger from time to time. God willing.

Wallahu'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.