RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Sunday 30 August 2015

RAIHANPAHIMI NR: LOYALTY OF A SPOUSE

Take care of paralyzed wife experience over 15 years. To share my experienced, I write a book  with the  title "BERCINTA SAMPAI SYURGA" (LOVE TO HEAVEN) Publisher : (PTS Publishing House) and English version "Love To Paradise" FeedARead.com. can be purchase at Amazon.com

 In this book, I recorded some practice allowing conjugal relationship of love and affection constantly nurtured and always fresh hot all the time. The effectiveness of this practice proved to be tested after the wife of a paralyzed one side of her body since 15 years ago, our love remains intact and accurate and my wife recovery nearly 90% back to normal. Thank God.




 In this book, I list also tips on how to manage and maintain patient care fore stroke patient, physical and mental needs. If you have a problem between husband and wife you can contact me to get the views and alternative solutions  through email to me on: nikraihanrahman@gmail.com. 

I also now motivate the staff of the organization to increase intimate connection of husband and wife, fostering a relationship of love, return all the passion that started to turn. forming a happy marriage. God willing. 



If interested can contact me: HP; 019 983 1553 or email: nikraihanrahman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.