RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Get in Touch Always.



11.  Get in Touch Always.

" Darling, Abang Was arrived, now at the hotel. I love you, Miss you so much. Uuuuuch  "   I phoned   my wife upon arrival at the hotel.

I have outstation duty for two nights. Once a year is normal, because the appointment as 'judges' of  Innovative and Creative Convention by the State Government. This situation is my relationship with my wife when we were apart. In fact,  some time I used to recalled back our  intimate relationships on the previous night. This is purposely done to ensure we are always  close in mind event though physically we are apart of hundred kilometer away.

" Darling you stay cold  to night because you sleep alone." I'm joking with my wife when I phone her. This to be my habit to talk by phone to my wife every day when I have to go away.
“ Bit cool darling, I scare to sleep alone to night ". The wife replied with a spoiled ballot.
"I have to darling, because of my duty, When I back you to come, you  are refused, do not blame me, OK” I interjected.
"I do not to follow your cause I am to tired yesterday Bang”' Wife decision clearly did not want to participate.
"Okey laah  you just wait until I am coming back darling”.
“ I am too scare of you Bang.”
"Fear to the bionic man” I try to imitate her.
"Ok I am waiting for you Bang,” wife to give me confident,
"Ok be ready, there will be a big war…waiting when I am coming back”. I just kidding,
“ Ok Bang, Bye”. Wife terminate our conversation.
"Bye darling, love youuuu". I counter back..


Such telephone talk is normal between me and wife purposely done by me to ensure we are in touch all the times . it means a lot to me because this way we can keep the warmth of the love and passionate feeling is refreshing always.  When joking be a habit of this kind of conjugal relationship would remain intimate and yet can resist temptations that Satan will try to influence us to do evil.\

This technique  is also likened romantic sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad SAW  who always praised the beauty and goodness of his wife. Until the verses of love engraved on the lips of a prophet to call your child calls his wife. Beautiful voice called out "Yes Humaira" Aisha which means "O si reddish white or red roses". Make it more intimate bond. Sometimes she calls Prophet spoiled by the acronym "Yes Aisy" which means life during which he presented greetings from the Angel Gabriel to Aisha. By removing the last letter indicates the level of love, and love will find comforting familiarity of the Prophet.

After my  wife were paralyzed I still continue this practice, and even more frequently in our conversation over the phone every day, it also has to do with my desire to oversee and   received assurance that my wife take medication on schedule, and also ensure that the situation does not apply to depress in  his thinking, as had happened when the wife  depress he will be   'fit' and unconsciousness. If this situation occurs regularly can affect health. At the most serious it will be fatal.

My habit is often called my  wife during our were apart is one way to strengthen the relationship of love between husband and wife. Let us recall when we were teenagers times, almost every minute of our minds constantly remind our spouses. These is one of the way how we grow our sincerity love.

Occasionally there is also the time I  send a message through SMS, I used to do this when  my wife phone call is not answered for some time , maybe when I dial my wife was asleep or out of the room or the phone is out of coverage.


Tips:

1.      Husband and wife should always contact even where they exist, in order to allow his heart will always remember  his wife, always love and need love and affection always (has been the practice for a woman who has been married are very few who have the instinct to duplicate husband, unless there which made ​​a certain situation it is suspicious fidelity of the husband against it. And there's also the third person who tries to seduce the wife). Intimacy between husband and wife that are updated from time they were both going to be a very effective shield to block the work of evil demons will try create havoc with domestic harmony. As has become routine devil is to look at the house and shattered the marriage, the  frustrated wife who would do the most despicable vices and committing adultery.

The Word of God:

“And go not nigh to formation; surely it is an indecency and an evil way” (Al-Isra ': 32)


2.      From the observations we found households that were initially very happy, but after marrying more than three to four years, the husband no longer renew their love and affection, while the wife is busy with the demands of their children's spring and grow up cause the focus to the husband began reduced. Satan will tempt the husband to lust began to flirt with vice activities outside, at first just went to night clubs or cafes for singing,  he said just to let go of stress due to work pressure. Over time it will become a routine for getting entertainment and the husband buys the affection of women out there. Eventually it will get stuck with doing the greater sin like adultery and stuff prostitute. Naauzubaillah himinizalik.( My Lord Allah lease shield me to these event).

3.      husband as the leader in the household should prove honesty and fidelity to their marriage. So when men have outside duties for a few days it should contact his wife by telephone to bring their love of string, with a friendly chat with the wife will be able to prevent himself from instigated by the devil to do evil. Phone conversations will continuously lead the husband and his wife felt as if she  even where it is located. Moreover when in pin with faith and devotion as an element of the expression "if there is meat that is fresh, clean, pure, and why would you want to eat halal meat rotten, dirty, stable, clean and big sin '.

4. Love is like a pet that need to take care for every thing of it daily requirement, other wise the pet will run away from us. So the love who do not care will be slowly fade as the time passed. 


 Wallahu;alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.