RAIHANPAHIMI

publish your book for free?AFF=9142

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Smart and happy personality



15.   Smart and happy personality  

Smart look is the normal appearance like by everybody. Mostly for the husband you must keep yourself always smart and need dressing what ever you doing either going to meet office, meet your friends or any other business.  Smart and well dress person will be put your personal image to the public as a person with principle and self deceplaine . thus will position your self at the honorable person.

Prophet Muhammad SAW teach their follower to be a person whose look neat and smart every times, most important when we ore going to Mosque to perform out solat (prayer).

Companions of the Prophet, SAW 'Abbas narrated that the Messenger of Allah had told him to look neat and smart in front of his wife: "As you wife  make up for you, you also need to make up for your wife." This hadith clearly states that spouses have mutual ornate, appear smart, neat and charming in front of their partner at all times. Not only smart and beautiful appearance in front of the couple will appear messy but after marriage. Not even appear neat and smart in front of others but in front of the couple themselves. It is clear that Islam teach their believer to be smart and neat. Clean as partially of the iman. Subahnallah how good of Islamic teach.

In determining our clothes to look cool in the eyes of our partner's situation,  can discuss and forthright with our spouses. Choose clothing that we feel are appropriate to the appearance of a spouse. Most importantly, we ourselves need to know the tastes and preferences of your spouse adjust to our liking and according to Sharia and Sunnah. Do not be selfish to force the couple according to the tastes and preferences of our time.

 For example, if a wife loved the color pink, but the color is not liked by her husband, the wife have no right to force their husbands according to her tastes. Same goes for the husband, if the wife does not like to look sexy in front of others, do not force her. Let your sexy wife just before you, just as we are tempted, we welcome the wife of another man evil eye and we would be safe from getting sin.

Handsome appearance, backwards, clean and fragrant   is a practice that has become a culture for me and wife. Maybe I inherited my father's attitude was a former supervisor Imam in a mosque in the district sub-district early 60s to 70s before. He always smart and neat  every times he went out from our home to any places such as government office, market or mosques.
I still remember his word on the 70s,

“ We must be smart and neat every time we go to meet people, this will show your personal identity and part of the teach of our Prophet. If we did that and put intention to follow Prophet SAW  sunnah will get reward from our Lord Allah. All this will  accounted for at the hereafter”  my dad told to the audience during his religious lecture one evening,

Neat appearance is more apparent after I was appointed as State Administration Officer (ADO) in 1980. Practice neat and clean appearance and handsome is a work ethic that must be obey, especially when I was working at the District Office as Assistant District Officer ( ADO ) is also appointed as Magistrate, where on weekends or outside of office hours, sometimes police officer at least the rank of  inspector will come to my official residence  to  get letter of remand the accused to commit a criminal offense. Therefore, I should   be wearing  neat and tidy cloths, to how's reputation as a public servant  who has integrity.

"As ADO you must have the best personality, appearance is neat, clean, fragrant and cheerful all the time," informed the Principal Assistant Secretary, Government (Administration) during briefing  season  to  the State Administrative Officer of 15 person, whose  newly reported themselves on 1 September 1980.

The Order it makes me always  has to follow and obey as long in the service, because I was a mandate that employers must complied. It is my principle when I was  working  with the organization, I has to comply with regulations set by the organization.  If  I am break it was an act of indiscipline and breach of trust and agreement that has been agreed for when I reported for service.

This practice has become a culture in our families. My wife  she was a full-time house wife with seven children, but every day she will wearing  neat, tidy and clean cloths. Every morning she will be ready with beautiful cloths, make up neatly and she look very cute to accord me to the house gate to say good bye. Thus habit of neat and tidy dress always make me always cheerful and remember her beauty  always stick to my mind. These make me to neglect any invitation by other women out side there to go out for lunch of dinner or to be a friend for chatting and discussion day to day living need.

A practice that I relish my wife is a habit that be a factor to closing and strength our love tie and ever green forever even the age of our marriage come to the nearest 36 years. My heart is always thinking about the elegance of my  wife and he pinned on instinct at her all times.

One of the most unexpected even was happen in 1985, one day myself with 3 other officer was appoint to accord our Head of department to go to Southern Thailand as delegation from our district to promote the tourist activities. One of the night  we were taken to visit the entertainment center  around the main city area. After a few hour of city tour, I was force to take one ladies to the hotel as the sleeping partner for that night, I tried to neglect the offer, but was force to do so. To avoid miss communication with my boss, l just pretend to accept the offer. For the whole night I cannot sleep due to the feeling of wrong doing with sin matters. My mind still flesh out the faces of neat and beauty wife at home. I pray to Allah to help myself from doing the wrong thing and fully with sin that to be punish by God with hell at hereafter, Subahanallah . God save my iman.  

On the next morning the ladies whose was hired for my sleeping partner went out from the hotel room and said to me
“ Dear, you are mad and stupid person, I was hire for your to sleep with me and to enjoy for the whole night, but you did nothing just sleep away from me. How mad your are, this the fist time it happen to me”.   She told to me with thousand question,

I just stare at her without a word come from my lib.

Thanks to Lord Allah that save my iman from doing the sin. If I cannot control myself on that night possibly I was influence by syaitan to do the unlawful things  which is  wrong doing again my faith and belief. The most important thing that can avoid myself to do such  very bad doing that can be a huge sin will be recorded and that will bring myself to place in the hell.  The place that very pain and sorrow as to the punishment to the wrong doing with sin.

 I was able to control the appetite devil in the guise of age. Thank God I was able to resist it with an attitude that all the ladies that shown to me to hire as sleeping partner is not attractive and as beauty as my wife.

 shown to be chosen by my wife was not as pretty as the lovable and loved being  at   home. So much so that I said as a man who is loyalty to love his partner will not get in love with other women out there.

The story is a story of the darkest throughout more than 16 years I worked as a civil servant. I was also very surprised by the actions of my department heads at her feet, even though it has a beautiful wife at home. Starting with    a black and disgusting incident I started disrespect to the head that has a bad attitude that is contrary to Islamic law. However, I still keep the incident to the knowledge of others was based on "a disgrace if we shut others, Allah will disgrace cover us." Islam forbids us to unlock the secrets and vices of others.

That the practice to  maintain skills has become a self-holding stance by all the members of my family. All of my seven children have the same habits and attitudes like his father. They will always be competent  tidy at all times when out of the house, either to get to work or a stroll in the evening and so on.

For ever since his wife was married before we start again did he like jeweled Although she is a full-time housewife. Usually in the morning after my wife prepared breakfast   buffet at the dinner table, she was going to her room to pack as good as possible. The wife can wear fragrance fragrant and do makeup for her face brighten each morning. She will treat me review my breakfast and would accord me to the car every morning with a beaming face, no less kind to be wife to the office. Such actions make the hearts of my wife always gets stuck with beauty and wife whenever rightly elegance to the office. This habit makes me always remember my wife wherever I was.

My attitude to smoking do not have to join the boys I was with four. In fact, two of my son in law who is a smoker, when he returned home  they would not smoke in front of me and even in our house, in the event they want to smoke, they will come out of the house. All my family member who hate cigarettes has guaranteed Our house is clean of cigarette smoke and smell that is inappropriate as experienced by smokers and their families.  I am a proactive attitude on the evils of smoking, credits the very   high on my wife. My wife and our family never smell cigarette smoke contains many different types that can be dangerous for health. , Nature   hates cigarettes that I live a very high acclaim by my wife and a friend of mine.



Tips:

1.      Practice so we always look neat, smart, clean and attractive is the teaching of the Sunnah of Rasulullah SAW. In  Islam,  cleanness  treats the personal and the environment is a matter of great importance. Even when Muslims do ritual prayer, the Prophet Muhammad has called for clean of the face, arm, part of the head and feet,  because it's compulsory to  clean our body before we perform solat. Islam also considers cleanliness is half of faith.

2.      If we are husband and wife have a practice that must always be neat and presentable and attractive at all times, will produce a feeling of joy and love that is always fresh. Because Aura  is basically always  clean and natural instinctive desire of every human being. Because love is so deep formed between a husband and wife can dull the appetite for Het influenced by the devil in order to do the job of vice and evil .hat full of sin,

3.      Culture skilled updates on every time, will produce a discipline not directly, and this will make member of the family we get  respect from neighbors and friends. This will give a boost to our family to take care of their image at all times.

4.      Smoking is a behavior that   is not well practiced by men who called her husband, the majority of women do not like men who smoke. Smoking may harm the domestic economy. Let's do an analysis of how does the amount of money that is burned by a smoker during their life. If  two packs of cigarettes every day worth RM8.00 per packet means RM16.00 is required by smokers to pay his cigarette prices. For a year spent as much money as RM5,696.00. If his life extended up to 70 years, a significant amount of money was spent   to buy cigarettes is RM398,720.00. Subahanallah so much money spent by smokers in the last 70 years. Money had been scorched felt smoke and the interest earned is empty, even cancer or lung, throat  left by cigarettes to smoker.


Wallahu'alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I will reply soon.